- To communicate and encourage a kingdom mindset and strategy for extending the kingdom.
- To assess local church potential for extending the kingdom within their contexts.
- To deliver up-to-date resources and workshops that provide creative solutions for extending the kingdom.
- To assist local churches in adopting concepts that will ultimately extend the kingdom within their contexts.
- To facilitate discussions among pastors and church leaders in district cohorts about kingdom extension within our cultural setting.
The Community will:
- Discuss the latest kingdom extension concepts – stirring the team’s thinking through reading books and exploring web-related resources together.
- Discuss opportunities and solutions for kingdom extension in our cultural settings.
- Discuss issues derived from district cohorts concerning kingdom extension.
- Explore together kingdom extension for congregations in our cultural setting.
- Focus a segment of the National Conference gathering to kingdom extension – providing a district or national level speaker as requested.
The Scope of the Community’s Agenda:
- Apostolic Training (recruitment, assessment, & coaching)
- Local Church/Context Facilitation
- Publicity & Partnering
Chair: Kingdom Extension Associate – Rev. Michael Snedeker
|Rev. Michael Snedeker, Associate & Chair||Bishop Randall L. Sizemore|
|Rev. Ron Anderson||Rev. Al Giles|
|Rev. Matt Hill||Rev. Carlos Kelly|
|Mrs. Lynda Miller||Rev. Adam Roberts|
|Mrs. Michelle Roberts||Rev. Tim Seiger|
|Rev. Todd Wolfe||Rev. BJ Whitaker|