Click HERE to view Live Stream on the EC Center YouTube Channel
Wednesday, May 25
- 1:30 PM – Bishop’s Consecration & Communion Service
- 3:00 PM – Bishop’s Episcopal Address
- 6:30 PM – Worship & Preaching (Dr. Doug Buckwalter)
Thursday, May 26
- 8:30 AM – Worship & Preaching (Dr. Doug Buckwalter)
- 5:30 PM – Bishop Hill’s celebration service
Friday, May 27
- 10:00 AM – Worship, Celebration of Pastors and closing message by Bishop
EC 2022 Clergy pictorial directory pictures will be taken on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday. Credentialed clergy and invited others will be contacted with an assigned picture day and time.
Movements of God have moving parts and when those parts move in harmony with him and one another, great things happen! This year’s equipping experience is designed to help each pastor and delegate identify their unique spiritual gifting and how those gifts work together in team ministry in order to accomplish the mission of knowing Christ and making Him known to our neighbors.
Additional information on completing the Grip-Birkman assessment will be released to each participant shortly.
Come and learn the power and the beauty of expressive arts in worship, spiritual growth, and healing! Rachel Bliss will talk on integrating the arts into self-care in order to build capacity and resilience for the ministry God has given each women. Patty Lusky will be sharing the inspiring story of how God worked through a few individuals with a passion to help children in need form a ministry that has given HOPE in Jesus’ name for 20 year and counting.
- Rachel Bliss has a passion for the marginalized. She specializes in Expressive Art Therapy and has shared her gifting at Rock House Kids in Rockford, a ministry to traumatized inner city children, and the Voices women’s shelter. She is currently involved with ReachGlobal Marginal Missions Network.
- Patty Lusky is active in Hope for the Children, a non-profit started by the Evangelical Congregational Church.
- Spouses and other guests may attend the dinner as space is available, first come first served.
- Registration with meal selection must be made by April 30th
- The conference attendance fee is waved with a promotional code if only attending the recognition dinner.
- A separate registration and meal selection is required for each guest attending the recognition dinner.